Collier Paving & Concrete has the experience, equipment, and crew to complete your asphalt paving project from start to finish. We handle the milling, overlay, and sealcoating of your asphalt project, as well as concrete patching and repair. We pride ourselves on projects completed on time and within your budget.
1. Milling If we are repairing an existing asphalt surface we begin by milling the old asphalt to the required depth.
2. Asphalt Laying Preparation We clean the roadway to ensure the tack will properly hold.
3. Tack Roadway Tack is applied to the surface of existing asphalt prior to being overlaid with a new lift of asphalt or is applied between layers of asphalt pavement. Tack is a bituminous material that causes the various layers or lifts of asphalt to consolidate together.
4. Pave Asphalt Our top on the line equipment and professional asphalt team lay your new asphalt.
5. Roll and Compact Asphalt Rolling helps achieve maximum density of the asphalt.
6. Cleanup and Striping Once cured, any striping is applied and the site is cleaned.
Experience quality asphalt planing and cold milling through our milling division. South Florida Milling preps your surfaces at a price to fit your budget.
Keep those surfaces sealed and protected with quality asphalt sealcoating and overlays designed to handle high traffic and harsh weather.
We deliver fast and reliable asphalt repair services including hole patching, crack repairs and more with a budget-friendly cost.
Collier Paving & Concrete performs street and community maintenance for Home and Condo Owner’s Associations throughout Southwest Florida. From curbs to asphalt paving, new signs, and striping, we do it all at cost-effective prices while respecting your community rules and regulations
HOA Street Maintenance Services from Collier Paving & Concrete: